ANZAC DAY Dawn Service, Dee Why Beach
Dee Why RSL appointed Flying Ruby Events as the event management team to manage and execute the centenary ANZAC Day dawn service at Ted Jackson Reserve, Dee Why Beach. The event was to commemorate the 100th year of the ANZACs and had 9,000+ guests in attendance.
Flying Ruby Events designed an outdoor activation that incorporated both a modern and traditional ANZAC feel featuring a Brass Band, Anthem Singers, Choir and Bugler. There was a strong community involvement in the service with 100 children commencing the formalities carrying candles and commemorative crosses and a large 100 structure was in place where guests could pay their tribute and place a poppy to the structure.
- Emergency Service Notifications, Residential/Business notifications
- Delegate Management (including entertainment)
- Management of logistics & production
- Assisted with developing event schedule
- Traffic Management - Plans/Procedures
- Road Closure Management - RMS and Council
- Management of budget
- Risk assessments & OHS
- Council liaison
- AV & Production
- Styling & theming
- Security briefings